Sep 17, 2009

Your Mistake

Here it is.
Right in front of your face.
Your biggest mistake
Your biggest mistake

She stands there smiling
With wonder in her eyes
Your smug superiourity
Blinds you to your lies

How can you not see it
How can you not care
Missing her biggest moments
Cause you're too selfish to care.

Your mistake is not seeing
Just what you left behind
Your mistake is the underrating
The woman here inside.

There's more in me than the cowardace
You fought so fiercely to obtain
Now I'll show you the doorway
To face your deepest pain.

I'm tired of feeling worthless
I'm tired of being your scapegoat
It's time for me to unleash
The naked truth to rock your boat.

So now's the time to show all
Lay the cards out on the line
time to show you all
That I'm really alive in here

Somehow
Somehow.......

No comments: